Beta versions include new features and fixes, but a beta version is NOT the final version of the product and therefore we don't guarantee there won't be errors that may disrupt the computer's operation and/or result in data loss. Use it always at your own risk.
Registered users of Forest Pack Pro can download the upgrade from the User Panel->Beta versions
. For any question about this release, please use the Forest Pack beta forum
.Forest Pro 5.2.5 beta
- Fixed crash using V-Ray proxies with negative Offset frames.
- Fixed crash with V-Ray IPR and Forest Color.
- Fixed bug with Point-cloud when editing items on Custom Edit mode.
- Modified colors of Point-cloud when using Color ID, to make them more accurate.Forest Pro 5.2.4 beta
- Fixed crash with missing VRayProxy assets.
- Fixed crashes with V-Ray 3.5 IPR mode. Several limitations are known:
* Forest object is not visible on viewport while IPR is running (this will require major changes in the code and is posponed for a major release).
* Camera clipping is not updated dinamically. To update it, click Display->Build or Build All.Forest Pro 5.2.2 beta
- Forest Lister: Added range selection clicking with Shift, and Select All/None buttons.
- Fixed crash rendering multiple frames in Corona renderer, when using Custom Edit mode and camera clipping.Forest Pro 5.2.1 beta
- Added support for V-Ray 3.5 beta.
- Library->Filter checks if text exists in any part of the item's name, not only starting it as before.
- Fixed random issues with Editable Meshes in Max 2017, when used as Surfaces or objects.
- Fixed geometry issues with VRay proxies using "Flip Axis".
- Fixed crash bug using Forest Color in V-Ray RT (supported in V-Ray 3.5 only).
- Fixed empty entries in "Customize User Interface".