In this new tutorial
we demonstrate how to use Forest Effects, a brand new feature that allows you to extend Forest Pack by adding new functionality from a library, importing from .eff files, or creating your own using expressions.
In this introductory tutorial we'll demonstrate how effects are imported and used, including an overview of the built in effects, how to run 3rd party effects and how to install effects files to the library for easy access and re-use. Also included with this tutorials are 10 new effects, as follows:
- Bend by exclude area
- Change tint colour by altitude
- Change items by altitude
- Change items by distance to boundary
- Animate frames by distance to object
- Animate frames by distance to boundary (exclude)
- Animation frames by distance to boundary (Include)
- Lock animation frames
- Offset animation
- Leaf fall animation
Please jump to our tutorials section
to get more info.