RailClone 2.7.4 released
RailClone 2.7.4 is out now! This maintenance update Includes several fixes and improves the workflow when updating multiple RailClone objects from the Library or using Copy Style operations. Watch our 3 minute video for a short demonstration and see all the fixes in the release notes below. To download the installer, log into your User Panel
and go to the My Products
Full release notes:
- Improved behaviour of retain parameters feature with Library and Copy Style operations.
- Fixed crash on Library Browser when importing without an item selected.
- Fixed potential issue of Clipping areas with multithreading.
- Fixed crash on Conditional operator when using "Multiple of" with a Parameter returning zero.
- Fixed crash on Max close.
- Added support for long paths in registry configuration values.
- Fixed random crash in V-Ray when using dynamic geometry and certain types of segments.
If you have any questions about this release, please let us know on the forums