RailClone Lite/Pro 2.1.3
- Style Editor is now integrated within Max. Stay-on-top is not longer needed, all connection issues should be solved.
- Added Selector operator: selects a Segment according to an index.
- Added Transform operator: transform and modify properties a segment (alignment, padding, scale, etc.)
- Added expressions to Arithmetic operator.
- Added contextual creation menu (using right click->Add or dragging links).
- New subtype of Numeric parameter: Boolean (returns 0-1).
- Most of nodes can be turned off (clicking checkbox at right top corner when is selected, or by right click contextual menu). Each node has a specific behaviour when is off.
- Generator->On field is not longer needed and has been removed.
- Alt+Click selects a node and its childrens.
- Added Ctrl+C / Ctrl+V shortcuts for Copy / Paste actions.
- Allowed zoom over 100%. Set zoom limit at Options->Preferences.
- Added Options->Preferences->Rename Segments when Reload (on/off).
- Added Options->Preferences->Show Warning Messages (on/off).
- Exported parameters are highlighted in red color.
- Improved undo/redo.
- Fixed limits of several parameters.
- Fixed: Segments can be connected to exported parameters.
- Delete key doesn't remove items anymore, when used from Style Editor controls.
- Spline node is updated in the Style Editor when assigned from Base Objects and viceversa.
- Spline can be cleared from Style Editor using context menu->Clear.
- Fixed potential crashing issue picking objects from Style Editor.
- Fixed limits of exported parameters.
- Material Operator->From/To parameters can be exported.
New features and changes:
- Added support for VRay 3.0 beta.
- New parameter: Style->Geometry->Simple Y Offset mode.
RailClone uses a sophisticated algorithm to compute Y Offset paths, but it some cases it would not generate a correct result.
We have included an alternative simpler mode that could solve these cases. Enable it if you get distorted geometry when using Y Offset.
- Added Adaptive mode for Generator->Rules->Default. Bevels are not allowed on this mode.
- Added Adaptive mode for Generator->Rules->Evenly.
- Added Vertical Top/Bottom for Segment->Stepped mode. It works similar to Flat Top/Bottom for Vertical mode.
- Added A2S Generator->Clipping area->Extend X/Y Size to Area->Expand.
- Improved precision for alignment of segments with Bend off.
- RailClone Tools sets Octane "Movable Proxy" property to the instanced items.
- Display->Render->"VRay/Mental Ray shader" renamed to "Use Geometry Shader"
- Animated Segments are properly updated.
- Fixed Conditional->Y Counter when usign Y Evenly.
- Fixed several geometry issues with Generator->Limit by ID.
- Array Generator using Free mode works correctly with negative Y Size values.
- Randomize Operator works properly with Start/End/Left Side/Right Side.
- Randomize->Percentage is limited to 0-100
- Fixed Y Offset issues with closed splines.
- Generator->Default->Scale handles correctly Composed segments.
- Fixed Y Sequence operator when used with Evenly/Corner
- Fixed bug with no-slice segments and paddings.
- Fixed right menu on Library Browser when there are not items selected.
- Several presets has been fixed or improved (handrails, ducting)
Registered users of RailClone Pro can download the upgrade from the User Panel
. The Lite version is freely available to download
in our website.