A new update of the software is available:RailClone 4.1.2
- Fixed: Random node in "Start" mode generates different values when used on multiple generators.
- "ArrayCounter" and "XSplineMatID" attributes are properly updated for Clipping arrays.
- Generator offset can be handled by expressions when applied to multiple sub-splines.
- Improved performance of Macros with exported parameters.
- Improved Generator->Fillet algorithm.
* Previously RC was applying a minimum fillet size globally for all corners. Now the limit is computed locally to each corner.
- Fixed: Compose->Grouped segments have different alignment on curved splines.
- Fixed tangent of Nested generators along the path with not bended segments.
- Fixed crash with Quick Mesh mode and disabled objects.
- Fixed bug with A2S Generators using Clipping areas, when "Limit by ID" is controlled by an expression.
- Fixed: Markers + A2S generator doesn't filter correctly by the Spline number.
- Fixed: Nested Generators may produce a different result depending if Instancing is enabled or not.
- Removed extra dialog in RailClone Tools->Instantiate, when there is not any RC object selected.
- RailClone Color cannot be longer used in Forest Pack, as a replacement of Forest Color.
- RC stops updating after editing nodes in a macro.
- Fixed rare stack overflow error dragging spinner controls.
- Fixed: Parameter's description is truncated to 100 characters when node is edited. Limit is increased to 2000 characters.
- Fixed: login credentials are invalidated after initiating session with Update Manager of Forest Pack (which uses a different version).
If you have any questions about this release, please let us know on the forums