A new update of the software is available:RailClone 5.0.7
- Fixed dissapearing Spline sections using material IDs greater than 64.
- Fixed crashing error rendering nested RailClone objects.
- Fixed: Generator->Limits->Padding not working with Limits by Material ID.
- Fixed: XSectionNumber returns 1 when Generator->Limits by Material ID used.
- Fixed: Lights with XForm applied are not supported.
- Fixed crash deleting RC Spline modifier is Banking Create button is enabled.
- Fixed: 'DotProd' function is not recognized in Expressions.
- Fixed alignment issue on nested generators when segment is planar (some dimension is zero).
- Improved performance of nested generators (fixed a redundant re-evaluation of inner generator).
- Fixed column width of list boxes (Base Objects, Parameters, etc) on HiDPI screens.Note:
if you get a DLL error loading railclonepro.dlo
in 3DS Max, please install the latest Visual Studio redistributable from this link
RailClone 5.x is a major version with multiple changes and improvements. To see the full list of features, check out the announcement
on our blog.
If you have any questions about this release, please let us know on the forums