Beta versions include new features and fixes, but a beta version is NOT the final version of the product and therefore we not guarantee an absence of errors that may disrupt the computer's operation and/or result in data loss. Use it always at your own risk.RailClone Pro 1.4.1b
- The segments not using "Bend" are aligned correctly following the path.
- Fixed bug of v1.4.0b that was disabling the auto build after saving the scene.RailClone Pro 1.4.0b
- Max 2013 support.
- Offset Y now works properly on closed splines.
- Geometry->Mirror can be used when Y Offset is zero.
- The object is no longer rebuild when the spline is selected, only when it is modified.
- The version used to create/edit the Forest object is accesible by Maxscript with the "savedversion" property. This value is updated when saving.
Registered users of RailClone Pro can download the upgrade from the User Panel->Beta versions