Beta versions include new features and fixes, but a beta version is NOT the final version of the product and therefore we not guarantee an absence of errors that may disrupt the computer's operation and/or result in data loss. Use it always at your own risk.
Registered users of RailClone Pro can download the upgrade from the User Panel->Beta versions
. For any question about this release, please use the RailClone beta forum
.RailClone Pro 2.6.2 beta
- Added support for Max 2017.
- Added option to customize Font Size for the Lister (see Options).
- Actions of the Toolbar are available at "Customize User Interface" (within "RailClone" category).
- Modified Library behaviour: when a style is loaded, all objects in the scene using that syle are updated. (see Note 1)
- "Copy Style" and Library updates retain value of parameters which has been modified by the user. (see Note 1)
- Fixed: Library load doesn't update current if style is used on scene in more than one object.
- Fixed: Toolbar placed out of screen and not visible. (see Note 2)
- Fixed: Toolbar is not available after a Workspace change.
- Fixed bug with Bevel and corner angles that are exactly 180 degrees.
- Fixed incompleted segments with Bevel and Extend mode.
- Fixed crash of Style Editor in Max 2011- 2012 64 bit.
- Fixed colors in Points-cloud mode.
- Fixed potential issue with Edit->Clone procedure.
- Style->Thumbnail is updated on "Copy Style" operations.
- Fixed: Style->Thumbnail and Description were not visible if Libraru Browser was not initialized.
- All configuration keys defined at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE can be read alternatively from same branch at HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
This feature lets you to create custom installations using non-administrative accounts.
Note 1: This behaviour can be overrided from General->Options.
Note 2: if toolbar is not visible even after this update, try removing the following file and restarting Max:
C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Local\Autodesk\3dsmax\<your max version>\ENU\en-US\plugcfg\railclone_toolbar.ini