i'm trying to find the best way to create laaarge field with FPP, like this project but much bigger, with 3 types of plants :https://www.behance.net/gallery/106341231/Structural-Space-Villa-Alvor-Portimao-Portugal?tracking_source=search_projects_recommended
I'm having a very large site, like several kilometers by sides and need to scatter plants on it.
What do I have :
- Surface subdivided by field fig01
- 3 type of plants
What do I need :
- plant scattered by stripes/lines like real ones
- to have different type of plant by field
- to have random rotation of the stripes/lines by field
I tried several system with no result and would like to distribute all of this without having to draw splines nor anything else, just using :
- the surfaces I have
- different ID by elements
- maybe use a UVWrandomizermap from Corona to generate random rotation by elements like I did on fig02
- maybe use ID's to place different plants by elements
What's your idea ?