Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Forest Pro Pack - Empty Library  (Read 307 times)

remidioviana3D

Forest Pro Pack - Empty Library
« on: August 12, 2023, 11:25:18 PM »
Even after installing all the material with Update Manager, my library still looks almost empty, like Lite version, I have to create a project of a forest around a highway and the deadline is tomorrow, all the geometry is done, is just need to apply grass, plants and trees.

Please let me know what to do so the files downloaded by Update Manager can appear properly in Forest Pro Pack.

P.S.: If you know someone available to work with me it on this very tight schedule, I would appreciate greatly.

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
Re: Forest Pro Pack - Empty Library
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2023, 08:49:03 AM »
Hi,

You must wait until Update Manager complete all downloads.

I just tried to download assets from there, and our servers seems to be working correctly. I could download everything at a good speed.
I must say that we have servers at different locations (USA and Europe). But we cannot guarantee the download speed for everyone, since that depends of your connection to the Internet.

I will report this issue to our web team, in case they can get more information for this specific case from our logs. Unfortunately they are not available at Sunday.

Meanwhile, i would you suggest to continue trying to download the assets.
Other alternative may be to use a VPN service, to change the download route through a different country.

Carlos Quintero
iToo Software