I was just wondering if more people working with 3ds max 2016 & forest pack having more issues then working with previous versions?
Since i moved from 2014 to 2016 i feel forestpack is slower, crashes more often, long loading times etc.
I cannot really pinpoint the overall laggnes problem, but my experience this morning was;
- make a plane & select it
- click make Forestpack Pro --> hanging 5 seconds, menu is disappearing/black
- select plane to place forestpack
- go to library
- use meadow (from vizpark) loads for about ten seconds
- make second forestpack on same plane --> loads for a 30 seconds
- load from library --> meadow 2 (vizpark) keeps loading 99% processor
i have to close max.
I have reproduced the problem twice.
So this could be something with using the library.
But my experience since 2016 is not really good, also with the first lagg when just selecting forestpack.
forest pro 4.4.1
edit; just made a new forestpack, select from library, meadow 2, 3ds max crash
Forestpack library is working so far.