Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: FP7-Camera tab  (Read 458 times)

Nico3D

FP7-Camera tab
« on: March 11, 2021, 02:57:53 PM »
Hi!
Maybe it's just me, but why in FP7 you have changed the camera area? Now when I click in the viewport "perspective" I can not see exactly where and how FP works. Only when I click in camera view. But in this way it's very hard to do some specific changes because of course as soon as I click in the viewport perspective the distribution change, and I need continuously to jump between the two viewports. Maybe is there some tips about this?

I think it's a good idea in the next update, to put a button like "fix the view"...so if we want in every viewport FP remain fixed according the camera selected (like before).

PS. it also change in VFB during the preview and it doesn't not stay fixed even if in the setup the camera is Lock. Very annoying

Thank you
Nico
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 03:03:28 PM by Nico3D »

Paul Roberts

• iToo Software
Re: FP7-Camera tab
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2021, 03:05:53 PM »
Hi Nico,

Are you running Forest Pack 7.0.6? We released this update just yesterday so that the camera culling feature will only update when you switch between camera views. This means switching to perspective won't changing the culling which will remain fixed from the last camera you viewed the scene through.

Hope that helps,

Paul
Paul Roberts
iToo Software

Nico3D

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2021, 03:21:13 PM »
Hi Paul,

I had the 0.5. Just updated and it's fine now!Thank you so much!!!...I did not know about this patch.
It was a very annoying "issue" if you have a big and complex scene. Anyway...thanks for fixing it.

Nico

Paul Roberts

• iToo Software
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2021, 05:08:19 PM »
Hi Nico,

Glad it helped out.

Thanks!
Paul
Paul Roberts
iToo Software