How can I make the wind animation of the large area of grass?
Here’s my procedure.
1. I made ten very small clusters of grass. There were four pieces of grass in each cluster. In other words, I had ten grass objects.
2. I added one bend modifier to each object to make some wind animations.
3. I made a forest object named “Small cluster Forest”. I put the ten grass objects into the forest object and active the “random samples” animation. The Time offset was 6 and Count was 4 in Random Samples Tab as default. I checked the “Animate only at render time” ,too. This “Small cluster Forest” would be the sample object of my large area of forest.
4. Next, I made a large area of forest with another forest object named “Large Forest”. I put the “Small cluster Forest” object into the “Large Forest”. I also checked the “random samples” and set the time offset 6 and count 4 as default. I checked the “Animate only at render time” of the “Large Forest” ,too.
5. I want to render the large area of grass. It took very very very long time in the “Transforming vertices” stage , after I click render buttom.
What can I do now ? Please help me. This is a large area of polygon model grass not board grass.