Hello there, my question might would stupid BUT i honestly couldnt find my way out of this..what i would like to do is below..
1. select a closed polyline and create forest
2. create a multisub object material which includes say 3 different plant types (material ID option we've had in forest 2)
3. get back to the forest modify panel and apply percentage of MIX of each material ID's..
4. i remember this option was there in forest 2 where i just give 50 percent of material id1 and 25 percent of material id 2 and 25 percent of material id 3.
5. the resulting rendered image is now just one forest island with 3 variety of plants scattered randomly..
i went through the website and found you do have an option for cluster (color codes?)..however i find it much complicated being a basic user in max..
can you please advise how to get this multi material with Percentage based on material ID?