phhhuu..... a few questions about a job with the following criteria.
25 images in total
1 scene (house, grass, trees, mountains)
5 variations (spring, summer, autumm, winter without snow, winter with snow)
5 different lightning conditions (day with sun, day with slightly cloudy wheater, day with complete overcast sky, evening, night)
But first of all i have to create a Terrain wich i can further scatter with forest
1. What software was used to create such a nice terrain shown in your surface tutorial?
2. Is there any recommended plugin/workflow wich works best with forest?
3. i haven't get in touch with state settings in max. is this the best way to do the switch between the variantions? are the state sets able to capture forest parameters?
4. the elements (trees, houses, background, foreground) should be on seperate layers for further editing. whats the best way (Object id's? Masks?)
5. how can i complete automate the rendering process? so that i can render all 25 images in one fly? My solution about rendering in one go would be with the timeline...
thanks a LOT in advance