Thanks for the update. Hopefully that will happen soon. I've not tried but there are some Corona users saying so far so good with them. Could you offer a use at your own risk beta if everything is working at your end so we dont have to wait for v-ray?
Hi, I'm not in a hurry for the new version for 2024. I'm just wondering if there have been any problems with it. More for our further assessment whether to switch to 2024 from 2022. Because if something has changed in the 3ds max core, it means more problems for other plugins as well. That's something we'd like to avoid. So just for information, you usually have the new FP/RC for the new version of max ready earlier. Thanks
Login with username, password and session length