Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Missing planting from within the render  (Read 312 times)

matt

Missing planting from within the render
« on: July 07, 2023, 11:49:31 AM »
Hi,
Please could anyone help me with this problem I have come across.
I have a large scene with lots of planting throughout and have suddenly come across areas of planting that no longer render. If I copy these elements into a new file they render fine, however when everything is together they no longer work.
I am using Corona (latest version), Forest pro (latest version) and Max 23.
Is there a limit to how many plants can be rendered and can this limit be extened? I've tried playing with the Max Items limits within the render tab and have had no success there and also switching off Forest instances that aren't being used.
Any help or ideas would be massively appreciated.
The attached low res image shows where the planting just stops.

Michal Karmazín

• iToo Software
Re: Missing planting from within the render
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2023, 11:57:34 AM »
Hi,

Might be, you’re using the Limit to visibility feature under the Camera roll-out? If so, disabling / adjusting it should help.

In case of any further troubles with it, as it's really hard to say, what's happening exactly in your scene just from the provided description, if possible, please feel free to send us your scene (ideally simplified and containing just this problematic object(s)).

Thanks in advance for any further details you can share about it with us / our user community (in case some user(s) will run into similar troubles).

Best regards,

matt

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2023, 02:30:56 PM »
If I could give you a virtual hug I would! You're a life saver. I've been going round and round in circles for two days now trying to sort this lol
Thank you so much... :D

Michal Karmazín

• iToo Software
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2023, 02:46:08 PM »
You're welcome. I'm glad to hear, that it helped, and wish you the best results. ;)

Best regards,