Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Objects in edit mode not rendering  (Read 691 times)

CharlyRT

Objects in edit mode not rendering
« on: September 21, 2023, 05:57:10 AM »
Hi there, recently a Forest Object in Edit mode stop rendering after reopen the file.
Its strange because it was working before, the count objects says 41 items, if i change the mode to Generate, everything renders ok, but having edit mode everything dissapears again, And for a strange reason i make it work but now it dissapaear again, i think i used prune scene and forensic in order to clean it, but i cannot reproduce it again.

I attach the file in max 2021 with this link, hope u could help me with this
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AF6MHjSmuJHt-HUlk8Zp15M_QNMkx1sB&usp=drive_fs

Michal Karmazín

• iToo Software
Re: Objects in edit mode not rendering
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2023, 08:32:39 AM »
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you're facing these troubles. It's most probably due to the issue introduced in FP 8.2.3, which has already been fixed in FP 8.2.4 - as mentioned here: "Fixed: under certain conditions, items are not rendered in V-Ray (FP 8.2.3 bug)."

Installing the latest version should help.

Best regards,

CharlyRT

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2023, 06:36:47 PM »
Thank u so much, i didnt notice that there was an update, i didnt receive the mail, also the plugin says im using the latest version  :-\

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2023, 08:36:09 AM »
It's strange. I just checked it with FP 8.2.3, and the notification worked as expected.

Please, try deleting the following Windows registry keys:

from HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Itoo Software\Forest Pack Pro: UpdateIgnore and UpdateLast

They define the last time that updates were checked, and if notifications must be skipped until next version.

Carlos Quintero
iToo Software

CharlyRT

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2023, 06:18:25 PM »
Thanks, ill try that hope that this could help in future updates.
The other detail is that im suscribed to the announcements in the forum and sometimes i dont received notification of a new subject

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2023, 08:26:53 AM »
The other detail is that im suscribed to the announcements in the forum and sometimes i dont received notification of a new subject

Please be sure this option is set in your forum settings:

Profile->Modify Profile->Notifications->For topics and boards I've requested notification on, notify me->Instantly

If i remember well, the default option is 'Instantly - but only for the first unread reply', which is not exactly the same: if you don't read a notified reply, it will not notify you for next posts of that thread.
Although that should not affect to new posts in the Announcement forum, the 'Instantly' option works nice for me.

Carlos Quintero
iToo Software

CharlyRT

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2023, 12:41:17 AM »
Thanks ive updated this, hope this works  :D