First let me mention, that currently, the RailClone plug-in might suit this task too. Please feel free for example the "Traffic Setup & Wishlist
" thread on our forum. Hope you'll find interesting and helpful.
In Forest Pack, the recommendable way would be to use the Effects
feature - for example, the "Cars along spline
" Effect has several options (listed below) and should suit this scenario.
"- Use switchSides to move all the cars from one side of the path to the other
- Use emptySpaces to change the probability of empty parking spaces
- Use randomiseParkDirection to randomise whether cars are parked bonnet of boot first in each space.
- Use xOffsetStart to set a minimum X translation value, in scene units.
- Use xOffsetEnd to set a maximum X translation value, in scene units.
- Use YOffsetStart to set a minimum Y translation value, in scene units.
- Use YOffsetEnd to set a maximum Y translation value, in scene units."
Hope that helps.