I decided i should try again rebuilding the mesh and doing some decent UVW unrwrapping. Seems to work fine. I did make a "simpler" version of the surface without those vertical stripes or gaps, i hope to fix that some other way, for now having the surface propperly filled with hexagons is some improvement. Still though:
- I need to make a better distribution grid image based on the X and Y measurements of the hexagons (Grids 1 to 3 on FP won´t work for hexagonal tiles if i´m not mistaken) I made my own version based on Grid 3, but is still not good enough. Working on that.
- I need to know if it´s possible in FP to make "one more" hexagon at the borders continuing the last normal, that way i don´t have missing bits of hexagons which pivot falls off the edge of the surface, if i explain myself.