I have a weird problem with Forest & Vray...
- I'm making an animation with moving objects (precalculating the IRMAP, then rendering).
- I'm using forest for animated trees (vrayproxies) and for grass.
- I have an animation where the camera is still for 20 frames, then begins to move.
Here is the problem :
- When camera is still, rendering of the grass is veeeeery slow (at least 10 times slower than normal). Every bucket without grass renders @ normal speed.
- On some, and only some, frames where camera is still, in addition to being very slow to render, grass is very dark.
I've checked my IRMAP files, i have the ones needed and they seem ok.
Included two images, one took more than on hour and has the dark problem, the other one took 10 minutes and looks file.