I'm trying to reproduce the problem here using Max 2010, but everything work fine. Apparently there is not difference using spaces in the folder name.
The path of the HQ Grass library is stored in the following registry key. You can check it using the "regedit" tool:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Itoo Software\Forest Pack Pro\LibraryMacros]
Please, try this:
1) Close Max.
2) Download and install the latest version of HQ Catalog
3) Move the library to its normal storage, removing the extra folders from the path.
4) Using regedit, set the path in the above registry key.
5) Try the library, it should work without problems.
6) Close Max, reinstall Forest and use the library again.
Does Forest ask the path of HQ Grass again ? Does the registry value changes ?
If you want to do the tests locally (without modifying the network library), you can make a copy of HQ Grass in your hard disk and set the path as described above.
Thanks for your collaboration,