Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: chevron floor  (Read 869 times)

BG7151

chevron floor
« on: January 13, 2024, 12:45:57 PM »
Hello,

How could I make a chevron floor with planks that are longer than the default macro provided in Railclone?
Im attaching an image of the florr Im trying to do.

Thanks!

Paul Roberts

• iToo Software
Re: chevron floor
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2024, 09:57:33 AM »
Hi,

Thanks for the question. If you are a Pro user (you've posted this in the Lite forum so I am unsure), then you have access to the Chevron Floor macro found in Macros > Generators > Floors. This allows you to simply assign your skewed segment and then set the height of the plank in the Plank Width parameter. You can see an example of these macros being used here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APVPm0bXdWM

If you are a Lite user then this older tutorial should help you to create your own chevron style from the start: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJZltjEMRlA

I hope that helps,

Paul
Paul Roberts
iToo Software

BG7151

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2024, 07:28:31 AM »
Thank you for your answer, I did find a tutorial for the florring I needed.
I own both licences for RailClone and Forest pack, but for some reasons I wasnt able to post in the pro section, hence my posting here.

Best regards,
Cyrille

Michal Karmazín

• iToo Software
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2024, 11:39:37 AM »
Hi Cyrille,

To post on any of the "Pro" boards (marked (*) For registered customers only) of our forum or download attachments, you need to be logged in with user credentials linked to a "Pro" license - you can associate any forum account with the "Pro" license account under User Panel - Forum - Forum Accounts. However, I have just granted "Pro" permissions to this forum account, so you now have full access to the Pro boards and should be able to post and download content from these.

Best regards,