I have a version that might work for your needs. As Carlos pointed out there is an issue with mixing Adaptive and Vertical modes because the two algorithms produce quite different results. My solution has been to use the Spline as the top
of the handrail (instead of the base) in that way you can more easily align the handrail and the balustrades:
Because the spline is now the top of the handrail it will need to be moved the appropriate distance off the ground. Also, to get the start and the end to work correctly I've tried a different approach. The Handrail's spline actually turns a corner on each end and reaches down to the ground:
You can then use a corner segment to create the joint at each end.
As you can see in the diagram I've also assigned some material IDs to the spline. This is because I want the handrail to use the full spline, but the balusters should only use the section of spline with an ID of 1. This option is found in the Generator's Properties
in the Limits
To align the balusters to the spline correctly I've also changed the Alignment > Z
value to Top
. I've attached the file for you to take a look at.
I hope that helps, please let me know if you have any further questions.