I would like to create sunshade that adapt to the windows "hole", with random parameters by spline (example fig 01) :
- number of blades (seems ok)
- angle of blades (seems ok)
- padding of blades (space between them)
Until now, I just created a working A2S generator with clipping spline and Extend to XY area (fig 02).
I'm facing several difficulty that I couldn't resolve :
- my segment deform while rotating
- dont know of to fill an entire spline with one type not deforming
I try to have a look on the windows shade tutorial, but couldn't solve...