I was playing around with a Macro generator in the topic: https://forum.itoosoft.com/railclone-pro-/parametric-sunshade/
and bump into some issues:
Macro is a little bit messy because I just rush into it to see how can it be done with a simple Sequence but I noted problematic spots in the Style.
1. I tested on a simple scene and it seems Sequences can`t be randomized. (Orange Note)
- I have two Sequences: one generating opened blinds and second generating closed blinds
- The goal is to control the percentage of fully opened/closed blinds
- when both Sequences are connected the result is just overlapping one on top another
I can make workaround e.g. nesting Sequences into new generators but I just want to be sure if this is a bug or intended behavior.
2. If I set Randomize Numeric nodes (for Rotation and Open) to generate on X Spline Section I got results similar as it generates on Segment. (Grey Notes)
- The goal is to get different openings/rotation for each Sequence if the Generator is divided by X Evenly. Please connect the Null segment to the Transform>X Evenly.
Again, I think nesting Sequences into new Generator and setting to generate on `Generator` will solve the issue. So, bug or intended behaviour?
3. Transform Node is not acting as Null when connected to the Generator but it seams that successfully terminates a Sequence. (Purple and Green notes)
just a note: Z Rotation of Extended Clipping area is set to 180 deg so everything is working somehow upside down.
I thought this rotation could be a possible issue but it seems this is not the case and rotation is working just fine.
Please, don't waste time on solving complete Style to working properly
, I just need some light on those behaviors.