Here is setup info.
Style is based on a Macros that are distributed on a MASTER generator.
1. Name all Generator as "Master". That is important because Macro will use this name to get Xspline Segment Size.
2. Set Generator properties as image example. Default mode set to Count and count value set to 1. Since we are nesting Macro in the Master generator we need only one instance per Spline Section.
3. Connect NULL segment to Corner input and set the corner vertex type to 'ALL'. That will enable the Master.XSplineSection to be considered in the calculation.
4. Now you can connect the Macro.
Macro is a simple setup, just Start/Default/End with X Size calculated from arithmetic Master.XSplineSection.
5. If you need to separate Macros by MaterialID add Selector and set properties Index to be taken from 'X Spline MaterialID'.note: If you don`t need some IDs e.g. ID1 and ID2 but need ID3 you just place NULL segment to those 'empty` Selector`s Inputs so you have all necessary slots active.
6. To make position adjustment toward original Spline add Transform operator and use Alignment and Fixed Transforms Y/Z to make necessary adjustments/offsets
I hope this Style make any sense to you. If you need some more info just ask
This is just an idea of how to solve it. It is 5 min setup and some transform offsets will probably have issues.