RailClone > RailClone Pro (*)

Scripts for RailClone

<< < (15/18) > >>

Rio:
I don't suppose anyone knows how to amend this script to add a random spline ID or one of the data channels within a certain range (1-6 for example) per marker / subspline?

--- Quote from: Rokas on July 13, 2021, 09:01:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dragan on July 13, 2021, 08:05:34 PM ---Hi,
I need a Script that will add one Marker at the start of every Subspline (It can also add RC Spline modifier itself, so one button script will solve all).
I know about the "All" check box but I need to have individual Markers at the start of the each Subspline so I can make a selection in Viewport and then make adjustments.
If someone can make this happen I`ll be very grateful  ;D ;)

Best Regards
Dragan

--- End quote ---

Happy to help You, Dragan.
Let me know if it works as You expected or need anything tweaked?

--- End quote ---

Paul Roberts:

--- Quote from: Rio on January 28, 2022, 10:18:50 AM ---I don't suppose anyone knows how to amend this script to add a random spline ID or one of the data channels within a certain range (1-6 for example) per marker / subspline?

--- End quote ---

Here's an amended version of the script. There are two new lines that should be easy to edit for your needs as follows

--- Code: ----- Randomises the ID value of new markers
-- change random range using random [start range] [end range]
each.modifiers[#RC_Spline].mkuserid[i] = random 1 6

-- Randomise the Data value of new markers
-- change marker using mkuserdata0/mkuserdata1/mkuserdata2/mkuserdata3 etc
-- change random range using random [start range] [end range]
each.modifiers[#RC_Spline].mkuserdata0[i] = random 1 6
--- End code ---

Rio:
Fantastic! thanks a lot!

Dragan:
Please, can somebody help me with a script for automatically extracting a closed spline from multiple selected polygons?
I know how to extract an outline from a single selected poligon (Paul explained in tut: https://www.itoosoft.com/tutorials/creating-roofs-with-railclone?back=page%3D8),
but I need to speed up the process by selecting multiple polygons and getting Closed splines from each individual polygon.
I`m aware of the "Apply RC to Poly" script from page 1, but this one will duplicate RC objects and I need to have it all in one RC Object/Clipping Spline.
Hope that makes sense. Tnx

Paul Roberts:
Hi Dragan, is the CreateBoundarySplines script any use to you. Its default mode creates a spline for each selected polygon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version