I`m getting some really unexpected times
Two sets of splines:
Shape001 - splines for generating windows/doors. Five Levels= ID1 + Top Level = ID2)
Shape002 - Top Level Copy = ID2
1. Please check the times to generate especially for the Shape001. I got really long time compared to the same segment count for the Shape002. I know all the SubSplines have to be converted to polylines internally and this could take time on this large SubSpline count, but maybe something could be done when evaluating IDs.
2. I can`t recall now if the multiple conditional checkboxes could be set for a single Conditional Operator.
(I have set Material ID and Segment Count and it didn't work, only MaterialID was taken in count).
For Shape2 I noticed that the first time generating time was around 2100ms but while making the changes in the Graphs times drop down to half (around 1050ms)
Could not test the same on Shape1 for obvious reasons (takes too loooong to wait