Itoo Software Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Forest Pro (*) / Re: Cascading With Forest Pack
« Last post by Michal Karmazín on Today at 09:19:40 AM »
Hi,

There are multiple possible setups - when using the Path Distribution Mode, you can break the uniform appearance by employing the bundled XY Local Translate effect. Another option is to utilize the default Image Distribution Mode, where you can rotate items using effects like Rotate to follow the nearest spline.

I hope that helps.

Best regards,
Hi,

Please try unhiding it by right-clicking on the toolbar, selecting 'Forest Pack,' and then toggling the 'select/unselect' option to see if that helps.

Best regards,
Crash happens only rendering Forest on 'Surface UV' mode. It doesn't affect to XY mode or ForestIvy.

You can bypass the crash setting Display->Render->Simplification Level = 1 (default value is 0).
Anyway, please note that once fixed the bug (for next beta update), you must revert this value to zero, to get the right distribution.

Forest Pro beta / Re: Render node install problem
« Last post by iToo on Today at 07:55:43 AM »
I can confirm this is a bug. We'll fix it for next beta update.
Forest Pro (*) / Cascading With Forest Pack
« Last post by US3087 on Today at 04:34:25 AM »
what is the best way to add cascading plants using forest pack. I dont like using the path distribution mode as it seems very rigid. We can do clusters and its just populating one object after the other. I like using a surface distribution with a map but causes issues when there is a curve involved. Is there a better way of doing it using effects in forest pack ? I can seem to find anything which works perfectly.
RailClone Pro (*) / Re: Autodesk University Presentation
« Last post by BLG on Today at 01:45:40 AM »
This is great, Thank you so much.
The only thing missing is how you added the driveway bits and the fences between houses, knowing this could be very helpful.
Forest Pro (*) / Just installed in Max 2024 - No FP UI Toolbar
« Last post by SC5342 on Today at 12:02:50 AM »

Hi,

I've been running FP 8.25 on Max 2023 with no issues for over a year.  I just installed Max 2024, and FP did not seem to migrate, meaning I see no FP toolbar.  So I reinstalled FP 8.25 successfully, but no still FP toolbars appeared in 2024.  Can I add them manually?

Thanks.
Forest Pro beta / Re: Max crashes when rendering after upgrading to the 9 beta
« Last post by OU9561 on May 29, 2024, 06:44:28 PM »
Thank you... any pointers on something I can do on my end in the meantime? or just go back to the stable version? (was really looking forward to play with Forestivy...)
Forest Pro beta / Re: Render node install problem
« Last post by Michal Karmazín on May 29, 2024, 05:36:23 PM »
I see. Our main developers will check it. We greatly appreciate your feedback and will keep you posted.

Best regards,
Forest Pro (*) / Re: scatter on surface doesn't work
« Last post by Michal Karmazín on May 29, 2024, 05:10:46 PM »
No worries at all. I'm glad to hear that it helped, and I wish you the best results.

Best regards,
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10