Itoo Software Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Forest Pro (*) / Re: Bitmap Manager Error
« Last post by Fco3d on February 03, 2023, 05:12:50 PM »
I am experiencing the same issue. When I open any file created with the new Forest Pro 8.0.7 I get the 'Bitmap manager error' I can only render on my local workstation because I can click on the warning error. But I can't submit to render to the backburner, it just fails.
I have tried all the comments above but not a solution yet.
I am using 3Ds Max 2022 and Forest Pro 8.0.7
RailClone Pro (*) / Help with bamboo pergola shading
« Last post by DN1876 on February 03, 2023, 01:39:40 PM »
Hi!

I am trying to create a pergola shading with bamboo and I get some weird geometry arrays as you could see at the screenshots. Do you have any suggestion what parameter might be?
Thanks in advance!

model: https://we.tl/t-rfKtL0jorw
Tutorials / Re: Create nature scenes in no time
« Last post by Interioma on February 03, 2023, 10:05:43 AM »
Hi, i have unusual question and i dont know that this is the place to ask :)

I would like to make lo poly mesh from forest point cloud.
I have scattered some trees and i want to make them lo poly so i can use them on my mobile device.
I need to make them all together as one mesh, also the bushes.
It shoult looke like vray proxy preview in sketchup :)

Thanks
RailClone Pro (*) / Re: Replace Segment at Marker
« Last post by EI3056 on February 02, 2023, 10:25:54 PM »
Thanks Paul!
Might be a nice-to-have feature for the upcoming RC version ;)
RailClone Pro (*) / Re: Offset variation on each floor building
« Last post by GR4367 on February 02, 2023, 06:15:22 PM »
Hi,

There are multiple ways how to archive it. A possible style set-up would be to use the Sequence Operator in the Increment at Y mode, where even rows will use "shifted" Segment by the Transform - X Fixed Translation (it can be automatically calculated from the X Size attribute of used Segment). Another option would be to have in the Start slot of the Array 2S Generator the "Full" & "Half" Segments assigned by using a Sequence Operator in the Increment at Y mode.

I hope that helps.

Best regards,

Thx Michal, I´ll try.
RailClone Pro (*) / Re: Offset variation on each floor building
« Last post by Michal Karmazín on February 02, 2023, 03:04:48 PM »
Hi,

There are multiple ways how to archive it. A possible style set-up would be to use the Sequence Operator in the Increment at Y mode, where even rows will use "shifted" Segment by the Transform - X Fixed Translation (it can be automatically calculated from the X Size attribute of used Segment). Another option would be to have in the Start slot of the Array 2S Generator the "Full" & "Half" Segments assigned by using a Sequence Operator in the Increment at Y mode.

I hope that helps.

Best regards,
RailClone Pro (*) / Re: Replace Segment at Marker
« Last post by Paul Roberts on February 02, 2023, 10:22:45 AM »
Hi,

Thanks for the question. At present this isn't possible using a single marker - though it's something we'll see if we can improve. You can do it with two markers, one to change the spheres to a cube, and another to change them back again to a Sphere. Please see the attached file for an example of how you can set this up.

I hope that helps, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers!

Paul
RailClone Pro (*) / Replace Segment at Marker
« Last post by EI3056 on February 02, 2023, 07:25:47 AM »
Hey everyone,

I would like to use markers to "replace" a segment instead of inserting it exactly at the marker postion.
Is this possible?

To clarify I have attached a screenshot. I would like to add a cube at a specific location instead of a sphere. Adding them at the marker will squisch and stretch the other spheres (red box).
I would like the box to "replace" the  sphere closest to the marker to keep all object uniform.
If its easier to setup replacing always the next segment instead of the closest would also work for me.

Thanks for you help.

RailClone Pro (*) / Re: Irregular pattern
« Last post by Lupaz on February 01, 2023, 08:51:14 PM »
Hi,
Old workflow but working well. The only difference you can nest it now.

https://forum.itoosoft.com/railclone-pro/pattern/msg20454/#msg20454

Perfect! Thank you very much
Forest Pro (*) / Re: Materials assignment issues when adding custom object
« Last post by Michal Karmazín on February 01, 2023, 03:36:49 PM »
Hi,

Thanks for your swift reply. Yes, in the case of the Corona renderer, it works in the same way – the used material isn’t imported – instead, it’s getting the material directly from the Custom Object(s) and upon our tests here it seems to work just fine.

Best regards,
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10