Itoo Software Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Forest Pro (*) / Re: Colour Display OCIO
« Last post by Michal Karmazín on Today at 01:56:50 PM »
Hi Jason,

Well, according to the provided screenshots, all objects in the scene (not just Forest objects) look darker in the viewport. But what's more important, as posted in this "AcesCG workflow" thread:

"The recently introduced Color Management (Rendering > Color Management) is now supported, and you have the option to use the OCIO Color Management Mode. However, I should mention that currently, the texture maps included in our bundled assets do not have "_lin_srgb," "_srgb", or "_acescg" suffixes. These maps are loaded within the Bitmap maps, so if you opt for the ACEScg workflow, you will need to make these adjustments as needed. Thank you for your understanding."

Best regards,
Forest Pro (*) / Re: Slow material assigment
« Last post by Michal Karmazín on Today at 01:47:59 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that you're facing these troubles. If you can reproduce these troubles in a minimal scene that you can send to us, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any additional comments you may have regarding this issue that you can share with us and our user community (in case some users will encounter similar difficulties).

Best regards,
« Last post by frodo on Today at 01:39:57 PM »
Maybe its because forest multisub automat material its rebuilding somehow wrong?
« Last post by frodo on Today at 01:38:38 PM »
Hi again, I'm back after a while.
This issue really slowing me down can someone check it?

Example.
1) Forest object with 30 obejects.
2) Each object have its own material, no material overrides inside forest object.
3) Each material is quite complex, blend, multisub, etc. 20+ SME nodes each.
4) I have to change all the materials on object from this forest object. Word change is important because I reaasigning each material and not modifying current one.
5) This reassigment takes ages. 20+ minutes
Forest Pro (*) / Colour Display OCIO
« Last post by EH2026 on Today at 12:50:36 PM »
Hi guys,

Anyone notice weird behaviour with the newish OICO colour setup?

Please see two attached screen grabs showing Gamma & OCIO workflow, notice the colours of the FP objects being very dark and substantially different than the Gamma method.

Any help appreciated.

Jason
RailClone Lite / Re: No Size or Spline on X
« Last post by Michal Karmazín on Today at 10:26:03 AM »
As mentioned previously: "Once you link the Spline node, the X Size parameter isn't available ...". If you want to define it numerically, you should remove the Spline node from the Spline Input of the Generator. I hope that helps.

Best regards,
Forest Pro (*) / Re: Activated but out of support
« Last post by m.lamme on May 08, 2024, 11:48:58 AM »
Thank you Paul for you help! True, my plan expired nov 28 and the latest build I have is from feb 2. Odd that it stopped working just yesterday though?
Forest Pro (*) / Re: Activated but out of support
« Last post by Paul Roberts on May 08, 2024, 11:35:51 AM »
Hi,

Thanks for your email.

The maintenance plan give you continued access to the most recent builds of our plugins. If your support has lapsed you can continue to use our plugins that were released prior to that expiration date.

It looks as though you may have installed a plugin released after your maintenance expired. Please try with an earlier version. These are available from the Previous Versions tab in your User Panel

I hope that helps,

Paul
Forest Pro (*) / Activated but out of support
« Last post by m.lamme on May 08, 2024, 10:54:50 AM »
Hi, my maintenance plan just expired and I read that the support is not mandatory so I would like to just continue to use my license. The license manager says that the license is activated but out of support.

3ds max however says that I need to update the license and if I don't I do not have a license?

What to do?

RailClone Lite / Re: No Size or Spline on X
« Last post by ss on May 08, 2024, 04:19:47 AM »
Though I tried to assign another path, the situation didn't go well.
The X Size paramator has still turned gray...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10