Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
RailClone Pro (*) / Re: Railclone bug in last version 616
« Last post by ben_img on Today at 11:42:06 AM »
thank you for your quick response.

noted for the "flatten stepped" thanks
Forest Pro (*) / Re: expand area
« Last post by Michal Karmazín on Today at 11:40:46 AM »
Hi,

You might find handy our free SplineOffset modifier for this kind of task. I hope that helps.

Best regards,
Forest Pro (*) / expand area
« Last post by MH4288 on Today at 11:27:50 AM »
Hi,

please is there a way if I have spline or just paint some area. And then I want to expand this scattering area about 50cm or 2m. Is there some option to do that? It will be much easier then painting or changing splines.
Thank you.
RailClone Pro (*) / Re: Railclone bug in last version 616
« Last post by Michal Karmazín on Today at 11:25:51 AM »
Hi,

In RailClone 6.1.5, we have fixed an older bug that caused the Generator's 'Flatten Stepped' function to have no effect. To "fix" your scene, you can simply deselect the mentioned feature. Please find attached the modified scene (240222_testRC_iToo.max).

I hope that helps.

Best regards,
RailClone Pro (*) / Railclone bug in last version 616
« Last post by ben_img on Today at 11:13:08 AM »
Hi,
we updated to the latest version, to see an error that wasn't there before
(previous version tested 522 was working fine)
now 616 the evenly mesh is going through the top

(max file attached)
RailClone Pro (*) / Re: Problem with random legth on wall cladding
« Last post by DS2694 on Today at 09:11:56 AM »
Thanks, I'll give it a try
Hi,

First, let me mention that in our Getting Started with RailClone guide (under Create your first 2D array), you can find the following rule for building 2D arrays:

Rule 2: To avoid gaps, segments should be the same Y length: Because the A2S array is a stack of L1S generators, if you use segments with unequal sizes on the Y-axis in a row, the overall height of that row is determined by the tallest segment. The row directly above will be positioned after the tallest segment and gaps will appear.

To avoid it, a possible style setup would be using the Sequence Operator in the Increment at Y mode where just the lengths will be randomized for a specific height. That should do the trick.

I hope that helps.

Best regards,
Forest Pro (*) / Re: A noise map to change both colour and Z scale
« Last post by Tom_1028 on Today at 03:57:21 AM »
Hi Paul,

Thanks for your answer, but in my case it doesn't work: switching Z Tiling to 0.01 doesn't help (see attached).
Interestingly we can see the Z scale of the boxes doesn't change, but the color of the boxes did, which is weird as I didn't touch the X and Y Tilings, so I"m not sure too understand what's going on.
RailClone Pro (*) / Problem with random legth on wall cladding
« Last post by DS2694 on February 21, 2024, 03:25:34 PM »
I'm currently facing a challenge in creating wall cladding with three different plank widths (fixed sizes of 50, 100, and 150 mm) while incorporating random lengths. While I've successfully managed to use three different planks for the width, I'm encountering issues with gaps when attempting to randomize the length scale. I tried to use random on the hight scale. Here's my current setup. Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.
RailClone Lite / Re: Y count
« Last post by Michal Karmazín on February 21, 2024, 11:27:05 AM »
You can easily adapt the style as mentioned here. I hope that helps.

Best regards,
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10