Itoo Software Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
RailClone Pro (*) / Re: Tiles Alignment New Topic
« Last post by HU0164 on May 07, 2024, 12:00:03 PM »
Too complicated for me. I didn't understand the principle despite having deconstructed the example of the old subject.
I'm going to look for another solution.
« Last post by HU0164 on May 07, 2024, 10:26:44 AM »
Thanks for your reply.
I didn't understand everything because I'm new to RailClone but I'll try to understand with your answer and the example provided in the old topic.
« Last post by Michal Karmazín on May 07, 2024, 10:21:50 AM »
Hi,

If you need precise placement, it's better not to use the "Extend X/Y Size to Area" option. Instead, you can manually position it where you need and then apply the clipping operation separately. To do so:
  • Enter a value in Properties > Geometry X Size and Y Size to create an array large enough to cover the area.
  • Move the RC object over the clipping spline so tiles are positioned where you would like them.
  • Select the clipping spline from the scene to update the clipping operation.
I hope that helps.

Best regards,
RailClone Pro (*) / Tiles Alignment New Topic
« Last post by HU0164 on May 07, 2024, 10:15:37 AM »
Hi, I need to use the same Spline to create this type of tiling with plinths where the joints connect.

I asked the question in an old topic and didn't get an answer, so I've created a new topic.

Thank you very much.

RailClone Pro (*) / Re: Problem with edges of roof tiles
« Last post by HU0164 on May 06, 2024, 06:09:15 PM »
Hi, there,
Is it normal to still have the same error with RailClone version 6.1.7?
Why hasn't the library been updated?
Forest Pro (*) / Re: Library browser create folder or library grayed out
« Last post by Crayox on May 06, 2024, 01:14:45 PM »
Ok, I needed to go to preferences and add a new path. I can edit that fine. I'm following the "Ask iToo July 2023 Livestream" tutorial for custom libraries and couldn't do what he did :)
Thanks!
Hi,

There are two types of folders - "system folders", which are represented in blue, denoting the libraries that come packaged with Forest Pack. They are read-only by design and can't be modified from the library browser. This is because these directories are overwritten when you upgrade, so you risk losing any user-generated styles you save here. Instead, "editable user folders" are represented by a green folder. I would suggest you check the Creating Libraries tutorial - I hope you'll find it helpful.

Best regards,
Forest Pro (*) / Library browser create folder or library grayed out
« Last post by Crayox on May 06, 2024, 12:43:23 PM »
Hi,
like the title says. I managed to create a folder in win explorer but still I right click and both creates are greyed out for some reason.
Any ideas?
Thx
Big thanks for the provided scene. It'll be investigated by our main developers. Once again, BIG thanks for your feedback.

Best regards,
RailClone Pro (*) / Re: tiles alignment - how to do it ? is it possible ?
« Last post by HU0164 on May 06, 2024, 11:42:47 AM »
Hi, I'm having the same problem.
Is there a more recent procedure for obtaining this result?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10