Wow, looks great Paul. Also works well in file you've attached. Thank you very much for all your effort.
I wanted to follow along with your tutorial by slicing my own window model, but I run in to problems immediately. I suspect the problem lies with my model's xform, pivot, units, created in a different view or something like that.
Is there a best practice to completely reset a model before slicing starts?
I've made my model in a different file, might even be in the left view and in cm. Then merged it, rotated it to sit like your's. I've tried resetting Xform, creating a new box, turning that to poly, attaching my model to it, delete box segment, reset pivot, again Xform etc etc. No effect.
It's like my "Bottom Side" segment won't scale, even though I set the array to "scale" instead of tile - as in the tutorials 6min15sec mark - and tried all the "Alignments" types. However, it works fine if I create a new simple frame and follow the tutorial.
As you can see, I've also tried replacing your geometry with my own sliced up segments, but the "scale" result seems to be the same + your naming convension needs some love, so I've kinda given up on the replacing approach
Maybe I'm just too tired and doing something obviously worng...
Lastly, I'm getting a buggy behavior with the RailCloneSlicer script. The "bottom" and "top" row slicers doesn't update its position in the viewport. I have to untick and tick them to see the placement every time i change the value in "pos".