A new update of the software is available:Forest Pack 6.1.2
- Fixed: Items are not oriented correctly when using Distribution->PFlow->Align.
- Fixed errors in Lister when there are duplicated object names.
- Distribution->Path Distance is set by default to 1 meter, regardless of the scene's unit.
- With Distribution->Path, Reference and Particle modes, it's possible to assign a Surface keeping the item's Z position.
* To do it, turn off "Non Image modes->Link to Surface" in the Surface rollup.
* This mode is useful to use the "Color by Texture" mode of Forest Color.
- "Surface->Custom Edit->Link to Surface" has been renamed to "Non Image->Link to Surface", since this parameter is used both in Custom Edit and Non-Image Distribution modes.
- Fixed: "Color by Texture" doesn't work in Custom Edit mode if "Surface->Link to Surface" is off.
- Fixed crash using Forest as a XRef Object.
- Fixed missing items when rendering Particle Flow distributions.
- Tree Editor is renamed to Items Editor in Settings dialog.
- Fixed slowdown evaluating heavy models with displacement maps (as Maxtree models).
If you have any questions about this release, please let us know on the forums