Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Help, Layered lawn not rendering  (Read 1262 times)

sreyes

Help, Layered lawn not rendering
« on: February 22, 2022, 10:08:06 PM »
My layered lawn is not rendering. Shows in viewport but nothing when I render. See attached photo. I have also attached my scene. Trees come in fine, grass is no bueno.

SCENE: https://semkeforensic.sharefile.com/d-s8187b503a89a4150b467da09f6263ded

Any help will be nice. Thanks,

Using latest Arnold Build and Forest Pack 7.3.1, max 2022

« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 11:46:32 PM by sreyes »

sreyes

Re: Help, Layered lawn not rendering
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2022, 03:04:32 PM »
Still cant figure it out. If someone can help steer me in the right direction that would be great. Thanks,

Paul Roberts

• iToo Software
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2022, 05:29:28 PM »
It would appear as though you are scattering a large number of items and hitting one on our density limits

You can set the various limits in the display rollout to zero to remove these restrictions, but it would also appear that you are using a "detail" preset to cover a large area. We'd recommend using a "large" preset which scatters larger patches and is better suited to large areas such as these.

I hope that helps,

Paul
Paul Roberts
iToo Software

RBlock

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2023, 03:59:41 PM »
I also have the problem - but I used the large preset. The rendering just refuse to get going. When you delete the large lawn, it renders again. I have just updated this morning to the latest revision and did not have a problem before

Paul Roberts

• iToo Software
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2023, 10:43:03 AM »
Did you download 8.0.9 which was released during yesterday. We identified an issue with 8.0.8 that may have affected some users and released a quick patch. If the problem persists with 8.0.9 please let me know.

Many thanks,

Paul
Paul Roberts
iToo Software