Itoo Software Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Forest Pro (*) / Re: Hided elements still rendered
« Last post by Michal Karmazín on Today at 09:32:18 AM »
Hi,

Instead of hiding these elements, you should "remove" them - for example, by using the DeleteMesh modifier on the selected element(s) / polygons. I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Forest Pro beta / Re: Hanging Ivy
« Last post by RealViz on Today at 09:04:42 AM »
I think the solution is simple. Just create an object that won't render and draw the FPIvy itself on top of it. Then increase the gravity on the Ivy to achieve the correct effect.
Forest Pro beta / Re: Hanging Ivy
« Last post by amitgedia on Today at 08:30:05 AM »
Hi All,
I think there is no way to use Ivy to hang them from roofs or gazebo's thats why there is no replies.
Hope someday Itoo Guys will make it possible.
Forest Pro beta / Re: Display
« Last post by RealViz on Today at 08:14:50 AM »
What kind of Forest Items do u have in your scene?
In a recent project I found that when using vray proxies in the beta you need to show them as full geometry, otherwise they will show extremely small, but it will render fine
Yes this should be corrected. Because a lot of people use VrayProxy even though ForestColor is not working properly (FP8). Their workflow is set to VrayProxy and having everything display on FullMesh is not a very happy solution. It makes the scene take longer to load.
Forest Pro (*) / Hided elements still rendered
« Last post by CharlyRT on June 01, 2024, 11:10:48 PM »
Hi
I have some bushes that has fruits and leaves that I dont want to render, so I just hide them but they are still rendered
I thought that it was from using an xref or a edit poly modifier for hide them but even merging and hiding from edit mesh still renders
Forest Pro beta / Re: Forest Listener
« Last post by CharlyRT on June 01, 2024, 09:26:50 PM »
hi
in the lister from the beta if i tried to select multiple elements holding shift most of the time it just select one or two, in previous versions i could select all of them
sometimes if i select all i cannot select just one, its a little buggy

I attach the behavior in previous versions and beta
Forest Pro beta / Re: Display
« Last post by CharlyRT on June 01, 2024, 08:47:21 PM »
What kind of Forest Items do u have in your scene?
In a recent project I found that when using vray proxies in the beta you need to show them as full geometry, otherwise they will show extremely small, but it will render fine
Forest Pro beta / Re: Ivy generator
« Last post by iToo on June 01, 2024, 08:01:38 AM »
Thanks for the feedback !

We're very happy for the good reception that ForestIvy is having.
And it's nice for us to work on new product, which has many possibilities for future improvements.

Forest Pro beta / Ivy generator
« Last post by Bobby Parker on June 01, 2024, 02:17:39 AM »
This is insane! Thank you!!!
Forest Pro (*) / Re: Downloading default library via Update Manager
« Last post by FS7814 on May 31, 2024, 08:56:28 PM »
try VPN and it works. thanks Michal  ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10