Itoo Software Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Forest Pro (*) / Custom Edit with animated plants issue
« Last post by aris_gaddi@yahoo.com on Today at 02:33:15 AM »
Hi There,

I'm using FP7.3.1, I have FP that has static plants together with animated plants. When it's in Generate mode everything is fine, when I stop the test rendering, I can still edit the forest and see the physical forest pack. But when I turn it to Custom Edit mode and press test render, forest pack in the viewport disappear, I can't see anything in the viewport, but it's in the render and still rendering when I start the render test again. But the physical FP is not in the viewport anymore and I can't edit anymore because I can't see it.

PLEASE HELP.

RailClone Pro (*) / Re: Why are my tiles growing?
« Last post by TL1895 on October 04, 2022, 06:18:21 PM »

FWIW that style you uploaded is so simple to use/adjust, and works so well, it should be a default.  :o
RailClone Pro (*) / Custom Wooden Cladding
« Last post by ShaneMcG on October 04, 2022, 12:46:39 PM »
Hey there folks,

I am tasked to visualize an object with a wooden cladding, very similar to the one in the image attached:

It will have a custom material, 2 or 3 fixed different widths (tile-Y) and a varying tile lenght (tile-X) - 200-400cm, however gladly randomized as you see on the example above.
The vertical gaps between the elements should be very minimal (1-2mm), while the horizontal gaps should be 1-2cm.
What is the best way to do that - create an array from scratch or try altering one of the existing Cladding templates?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Hi,

Using Markers (you can address the desired ID by the X Spline Marker ID option within the Selector Operator) could be a good option for these cases.

I hope that helps.

Best regards,
RailClone Pro (*) / Re: Rightclick - Select missing
« Last post by iToo on October 04, 2022, 09:36:24 AM »
Glad to know it worked.

In recent updates we moved the plugin to C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins, which is the suggested location by Autodesk.
But for a few customers, startup script is not launched correctly from this path. We don't know why, because it works fine for most of installations.

RailClone Pro (*) / Re: Rightclick - Select missing
« Last post by GeraldW on October 04, 2022, 08:39:56 AM »
Hey,

thanks for the help.
Copying the file to the Startup Folder worked.

RailClone Pro (*) / Corner Alignment when using 1S generator in 3 dimensions
« Last post by SeanRedmond on October 03, 2022, 07:08:45 PM »
I'm having issues getting corners to align when using a 1s generator in 3 dimensions. attached is a working example I have using material IDs to rotate the corner alignment, but I really dont want to use mat IDs for this because i'd like to use them for something else and dont want to overcomplicate the style. Is there a cleaner solution? Thanks!

Forest Pro (*) / Re: Tree geometry changes/flickers during animation
« Last post by ZOOM_ORBIT on October 03, 2022, 04:54:06 PM »
Hello,

After testing, I can confirm that switching to custom edit mode has solved the issue - so thanks again, much appreciated!
Forest Pro (*) / Re: Tree geometry changes/flickers during animation
« Last post by ZOOM_ORBIT on October 03, 2022, 03:10:43 PM »
Hi and thank you for the replies. I will try these out and report back.
Yes, for us the change of the icon colour is almost irrelevant. I was just adding a suggestion if something is going to change.
We just use F.Lister.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10