Itoo Software Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Dear Rokas,

So far so good. It takes one second more to save, but i finish with all the influences selected so it makes easy to isolate that selection for inspection of the elements.
This unexpected feature is really nice.

Thank you once again,

Mike
RailClone Pro (*) / Re: Curtain Wall System
« Last post by Rokas on Today at 05:23:42 PM »
It is starting vertex of Your shape. Breaking it improves overall result. I can't say really why is that so.  I have not analyzed Your graph:
RailClone Lite / Re: Array Scale
« Last post by Rokas on Today at 11:32:28 AM »
RailClone can do that- no problem:

In any case, we cannot provide support in this forum. You should use an account with permissions to the Forest Pro forum.
Thanks for your understanding.
Forest Pro (*) / Re: How to change layered grass color?
« Last post by Rokas on Today at 11:21:23 AM »
I changed Diffuse brightness and it got darker:

Please attach Your scene if You need further help.
Forest Pro (*) / How to change layered grass color?
« Last post by TS3179 on Today at 11:06:24 AM »
Hi,

I like layered grass library but I can't change the colour of the grass. I am using corona renderer. There are two id's that are named grass front. So I would assume those slots affect the grass. I changed forest color options to solid color or bitmap but nothing changes the grass color. Grass renders now too light and I would like to darken it and change it's saturation. How do you change it with corona render?
« Last post by mabulsoud on November 16, 2018, 11:20:37 PM »
Hi Rokas,

I think I'm going to give it a go and try to rebuild the shades from scratch since they're causing so many issues. with that in mind please check the attach max file. Everything is working fine except one of the corners seems very broken. I have no idea why though and would really appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Marwan
RailClone Lite / Array Scale
« Last post by PO2123 on November 16, 2018, 10:10:12 PM »
Hi, I have a problem. I want to scale element to clipping area in both directions X and Y. If i select mode as "Scale" in Rules section it scales element just by X direction, it still tilles in Y direction... Why ? I attached a file in the middle is original object, in the right scaled by X axes, in the left tiled by Y axes but I want to scale by Y too...

What i want to do, I want no tiling at all just scale default object by both axes to fill clipping area.
I should bee simple task, but I can't find away to do that...

is it Lite versions limitation ?
Please help !
« Last post by mabulsoud on November 16, 2018, 02:45:08 PM »
Hi Rokas,

1. Thanks. That's an easy fix!

2. Is there a way to sync up adaptive between different generators? because right now if I switch to adaptive the shades and the panels don't align. Also I understand the logic behind how it works. But is there a way to add the missing shade to the right?

3. Please find it in the below image.
RailClone Pro (*) / Re: boundary spline problems
« Last post by polynominal on November 16, 2018, 02:24:14 PM »
 :) thank u very much !
« Last post by Rokas on November 16, 2018, 07:43:48 AM »
Hi

I try to answer Your questions:

1. Geometry is not very well prepared. what I mean is better illustrated with a picture:

2. Reason is You are distributing those From evenly positions to the left. Naturally it is empty to the right of the last evenly element.
3. I am not familiar with that expression. What is it? Where is it?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10