Itoo Software Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Forest Pro (*) / Re: update issue...!!
« Last post by xpp_nd_ruphus on June 17, 2018, 06:17:47 PM »
I have same problem with update manager after ive installed FPP 6, tried to download libraries yesterday and today, and same error apears.
Tried also with VPN - same result.
Forest Pro (*) / VRayNext GPU - Forest Edge-Mode does not work
« Last post by M55 on June 16, 2018, 08:12:23 PM »
works fine with vray next latest and forest latest ... same scene renders wrong in vray next gpu
Forest Pro (*) / Re: ivy generator
« Last post by Rokas on June 16, 2018, 04:48:43 PM »
I would recommend a growfx.
Forest Pro (*) / XFrog path killed with any new install of forestpro
« Last post by M55 on June 16, 2018, 03:13:01 PM »
any time i update ForestPro my libraries of XFrog, HQ-Plants ... are gone in the library browser. I have to install XfrogCatalog, HQCatalog again. And then i have to open the libraries and it asks me for the correct pathes.

That is quiet anoying ... for about 30 libraries ... there must be a way to copy and paste the pathes

The originals are on a separate disk because it is a lot of big data files ...

What is the best way to handle it ?
Forest Pro (*) / Re: forest + edge mode = slow
« Last post by M55 on June 16, 2018, 03:02:46 PM »
... just installed latest version 6.10 and edge-mode does not work in vray next gpu ... it works fine in vray next. for me
Forest Pro (*) / forest + edge mode = slow
« Last post by leonardo.afanador on June 16, 2018, 01:16:44 PM »
hi,
I have a big terrain that where I need to plant grass. 
If I don´t use edge mode, it render fast but just If I use edge mode (I needed it ON to have clean edges), the render wont start.
is this a normal behavior?
thanks

Forest Pro (*) / ivy generator
« Last post by HN3723 on June 16, 2018, 10:33:03 AM »
Hello!

I would like to know if in the future there is the possibility of having a tool for the generation of climbing plants like ivygenerator (since it has stopped updating the plugin and making it public)
thank you
A.R.
Forest Pro (*) / Re: Fstorm not completely supported
« Last post by iToo on June 16, 2018, 09:26:34 AM »
No, unfortunately Forest Color is not supported in FStorm.

Please, hold on. Our library team is making tests with FStorm, to find the best way to use these presets.

Thanks,
Forest Pro (*) / Re: Error loading material library
« Last post by iToo on June 16, 2018, 09:24:24 AM »
Hi, there was a missing script in the 2D libraries which was causing this issue.

We have fixed it. Please, run Update Manager (find it in the Windows Start Menu) to download the update and try again.

Thanks,
RailClone Pro (*) / Re: segment not covering the whole spline
« Last post by iToo on June 16, 2018, 09:19:08 AM »
Hi, i apologize for the delay in replying. Our support team had a busy week due to the release of FP6.

We have seen this issue before, when an unique segment is scaled along a long spline.
RailClone was not designed to work in this way (most of styles use small tiled segments), and probably the deformation algorithm doesn't suit well with long scaled segments. The problem is in our to-do list for checking.

Meanwhile, have you tried applying the texure using Segment->Mapping Box, with a tiled segment ?. That should avoid the tiling of the texture.

If you upload a test scene, we can take a look to it.

Thanks,

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10