Itoo Software Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
RailClone Pro (*) / Re: Tiles Alignment New Topic
« Last post by HU0164 on Today at 03:44:21 PM »
It works with Scale Mode.
« Last post by Michal Karmazín on Today at 02:46:57 PM »
Using the Corner input should work just fine for these purposes. If there's a gap, please double-check if there's some Left/Right Padding value introduced for these segments. In case of any further troubles with it, please feel free to send us your scene (ideally simplified and containing just this problematic object(s)) to check it here. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
« Last post by HU0164 on Today at 02:07:54 PM »
I'm coming back to you about this problem.
As this doesn't seem to be possible with the Array 2S method, I'd like to do it with the Linear 1S method, as shown in the attached diagram.
Is it possible to position an Evenly element on the vertices of a spline?
I've tried placing a Corner element, which positions itself well, but the joints don't connect properly.
Thank you for your help.
RailClone Pro (*) / Re: RailClone Pro Render Error
« Last post by amphoto on Today at 12:45:16 PM »
RailClone Pro (*) / Re: RailClone Pro Render Error
« Last post by Michal Karmazín on Today at 11:29:30 AM »
Hi,

Currently, our plug-ins do not yet support the latest Arnold updates. We plan to release an update for compatibility with Arnold 7.3 and 3ds Max 2025 soon, but we haven't set a release date yet. Typically, we release versions of our plugins (Forest Pack & RailClone) shortly after the corresponding 3ds Max support (in this case, 3ds Max 2025) becomes available. However, we still have several adjustments to make in the upcoming versions, so the release might be delayed. Thank you for your patience.

In the meantime, we recommend using MAXtoA 5.6.6.4. To downgrade to this version, please uninstall the current version via Apps & Features.

Best regards,
RailClone Pro (*) / RailClone Pro Render Error
« Last post by amphoto on Today at 11:07:14 AM »
Running latest version of Max2024 (2024.2.3), RailClone Pro (6.1.7), MaxtoA 5.7.1.1 (incorporating Arnold 7.3.1.1) - but when I try to render a scene containing any RailClone objects I get:

RailClone is compiled for Arnold 7.2.1, and is not compatible with current renderer.

Please upgrade both RailClone and Arnold to their latest releases.

You can download Arnold for 3DS Max from: www.arnoldrenderer.com/arnold/download.

Any help much appreciated  ;)
Forest Pro (*) / Re: ETA Forest Pro 9 Beta and 3ds Max 2025
« Last post by CharlyRT on Today at 12:43:15 AM »
Said that, the core of Forest 9 for Max 2025 is already finished. We're working now in the ForestIvy models for the library, installer, and other auxiliary tasks.
On parallel, we're preparing RailClone for 2025. Our plan is to release both plugins simultaneously.
I hope everything is ready in the next days.

Wooow awesome, thanks for the hardwork
Forest Pro (*) / Re: Your license has been authorized too many times
« Last post by Michal Karmazín on May 15, 2024, 08:10:29 AM »
Replied by email.
Forest Pro (*) / Your license has been authorized too many times
« Last post by IC2535 on May 15, 2024, 08:00:37 AM »
Please correct the error :'(
I use only one PC.
Forest Pro (*) / Re: AcesCG workflow
« Last post by grue on May 14, 2024, 08:38:40 PM »
i shold also mention, for me to get the closest match to the frame buffer when opening a file saved out... i save the file as a 16bit tif and again check that box for saving the profile in the image.  when i open it in photoshop, i set it so that PS prompts me what it wants me to do because there is no color profile embedded.  i choose "assign adobe rgb". 

edit: and by the way, what i don't show as a screen shot is that there are Input Image Files > Automatic Color Space Assignment Rules rollout further down the color management settings.  i have my rules set to be the following screen shot. 

if i'm correct on all of this, you no longer necessarily need to change image file names with _srgb or _lin_srgb  this looks like a place where we can set the default of images from the web or manufactures (carpet, tile etc) all can be assumed to srgb so we don't have to change anything. and playing around with this lately, the grass preset does look different from a gamma workflow render but it's not rediculously out of wack.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10